Social Media & Content Manager
Marketing – Stockholm
This position is no longer active
Either the position was filled, or the ad has expired. Please have a look at some of our current job openings:
If you are a passionate digital marketer who wants to work with fast growing gaming company, we have an excellent...
If you are a passionate and innovative Social Media & Content Manager, with a knack for storytelling in the digital realm, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global Marketing Team.
Star Stable Entertainment AB offers an international and fun workplace driven by passion and innovation. Our game Star Stable Online (SSO) is a vast online multi-player adventure game designed to encourage girls to work together to solve problems and complete challenges as well as explore a large-scale, complex magical world from horseback. With almost 9 million registered users, Star Stable Online is one of the most popular MMO’s in the world, and one of the few online games targeted specifically towards girls.
As part of the Global Marketing Team, you will be working closely with the Global PR Manager and report to the Global Marketing Manager. You will be managing social media campaigns over all markets with an overall responsibility for developing relevant content topics. The role is a very important part in our continued growth and gives you a significant opportunity to shape and promote the Star Stable brand globally.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Provide insight and input to the overall communication plan and develop a synchronized global social media & content strategy and activity plan
• Overall responsibility of the Global Social Media Budget
• Develop influencer strategy and expand influencer outreach effort
• Lead the Global Social Media & Content team
• Monitor, listen and respond to users and/or guide our Social Media editors Customer Experience team in doing so
• Oversee social platforms design
• Project fan growth on an annual basis
• Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns globally
• Analyze social media key metrics and check reports from measurement agency
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Monitor UGC on social platforms
• Oversee all paid social media, monitor results and develop best practices for paid content together with our Acquisitions Manager
• Create, curate and manage published content (images, video and copy) for all social channels with help from the Content Producer
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how to best use respective platforms for different purposes
• A few years’ experience of social media content management and channel growth
• Experience developing, adapting and publishing social media content
• Expertise in social media copywriting
• Experienced in analyzing social media and content marketing
• Fluent in English with a proven track record of writing English published content in several social channels
• Social media and communications wiz
• Used to working with different markets and time zones
• Creative with an innovative can-do mindset
More About Star Stable
Star Stable Entertainment AB is Star Stable Entertainment AB is a privately held Swedish company located in Stockholm. The company was founded in 2011 and set out to create the best and most engaging horse adventure games ever made. Today, the company employs a great team, with 80+ people (and constantly growing).